Sunday, September 26, 2004

Dear Mom aka W.I.T.C.H aka hse B*TCH,

CONGRATULATIONS Mom aka W.I.T.C.H aka hse B*TCH

You've succeeded in locking me up in this tall tower which is filled with witches and wizards and monsters and ogres. With no doors and windows, everything beyond these 4 walls is unreachable. The thumping music and flashing lights are just as far as outer space. However, the nags and grumbles that I receive seem so near.. as if they're juz in Malaysia.

I dun even think my prince charming can get me out of this unbreakable tower, because there is no window and I do not have a sweet voice which can charm the prince. My future is juz so deem in front of me. Almost nothing. Probably prince un-charming will be attracted to my croaking voice and my pig- like figure.

The only time I'm being let out is when you want me to learn how do I make a potion, how do I foresee the future, and when u want me to learn to play a harp. I'm not allowed to play with my little friends. Let alone going to the play ground with them, and not to mention of having some little friendly times with my little pals. So let's juz not think about attending any birthday parties!

Fun seems to not be in your dictionary. Isn't that sad? I mean, H-E-L-L-O!! probably you've had your share of sleeping overs and birthday parties, cant u juz let me have some of it too?? Oh.. probably your mom din allow u to go either.. and u had to stay at home and sulk as u r being forced to do the chores.. so y do u not let me go?? Y wld u want me to sulk like u did?

When I asked if I can go to town to pick up some jelly beans or a new cloak, u wld always ask me to stay home instead. When Halloween or thanks-giving is round the corner, and my little friends invite me over, I ALWAYS have to be Sevenrella!! I have to leave like 7 when everything juz started and u say they shld understand. But the thing is I dun even understand u! how can they understand?!

Anyway.. juz to let u know, I'll be digging my way out of this damn tower! Because I’m near to suffocating to death. I may take all the gold u have in ur treasure box, ride on your precious Horsey and never return. This day will come right after my education ends!

Trying very hard to love you,
Sevenrella.


No comments: