Monday, November 15, 2004

had some wonderful time with myself today.. i was great feeling the sea breeze -or rather, river-breeze- hitting on ur face.. and in the morning, i was at east coast blading with my daddy.. it made me realise that there's alot of things anyone can do if they set their heart to.. this idea juz sort of crept into my mind..

it's like u can do wadever u wanna do, irregardless of race, age.... but is it beneficial?? early in the morning, sent my bro to camp and me and my dad headed to east coast park.. when we reach there at 830, we saw elderlies coming to the car park to get their cars and head off.. it hit me that these people woke up so early to come to have their daily exercise and continue with the rest of the day..

den as i strolled down to the esplanade.. it made me realise that there's so many people out there doing what they've been doing.. and that if i decided that i shld juz stay in front of my screen for the whole day, i wouldn't haf accomplish ANYTHING! den i went up to the roof terrace where yao sheng and i went once.. which was like so long ago.. anyway.. anyone who juz got out of love, esplanade's roof terrace is not for u.. COS IT'S FILLED UP WITH LOVING COUPLES!! and then u will so feel like punching them in their face and be a green eye monster!

so den, aft tt, i proceeded to raffles city Esprit.. looked up for my friend. and we talked.. and there's like an increase in the no. of guys who r classified as jerks.. and there are more pple who are sharing a non-status relationship.. or at least, it's unspoken of.. but any how, I NEED A DATE!! anyone who saw this msg n thinks that u haf someone who wans to date too, pls let me know.. haha.. participants will go thru strict qualifying rounds.. hahahaha.. kidding..

i really saw the difference btw the clubbing life and the morning light.. i prefer the sun.. clubbing is like being in the girl world.. being in the broad day light is the real world aka REALITY.. which always knocks into pple..

No comments: