Sunday, May 15, 2005

My parents will be so glad if we stay in Banlung.. cos every day, at 12, the power supply goes off by itself.. so I will not haf any entertainment and I will go n sleep.. so much for coming back to "reality" and "being possessed" (my mom actually thinks that i'm possessed cos im acting n behaving differently ever since i return... now.. who should come back to reality?!) *bangs head*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I am finally doing something that I want to do.. I am going to school tmr first thing in the morning to submit my appeal letter to change my major to Tourism.. hopefully my letter is convincing enough to pass off.. I think tourism is something that I will be more interested in, since I wanna travel.. and it allows me to realise wad i wanna be-- event coordinator.. screw future! At least it is something where my interest lies in n I haf an edge over, thanx to my attachment..

No comments: