Wednesday, August 31, 2005

EXCLAIM!

as if i havent exclaimed enough, i'll do it one more time:
I HAVE GOT THE GREATEST DAD ON EARTH!

he always makes me feel so special and loved, like such a daddy's girl.
well, i guess that's the balance in life. like how within your family, you've got a daddy's girl and a mommy's boy. hmph! who cares about that boy...... bleah!

hehehahaha..
and i guess the weekly blading session has definitely build up our father-daughter relationship.
my daddy just bought me a pair of the latest guard, a pair of padded socks and 2 months back, he changed my lousy Ultra Wheels running at bearing 3 to current Salomone skates running at bearing 5. and last week he just told me that maybe i wld want to trade in for a pair of aluminium skates. as in the bar thingy is aluminium...

hehehahaha.. call me materialistic. but i feel so special.. :D *grins*

No comments: