Wednesday, November 09, 2005

stifled..

for the past 2 to 3 weeks, i tried to write something, but i haf difficulty expressing myself.
i wanna type and get some of my thoughts out, but they were stuck in the bottleneck.
everytime i logged in, i hope to get something interesting out, but i failed..

looking at the last few entries, i couldnt apprehend wad was the thought behind posting such entries.. i was lost. it was an entry that i wanna write something but i cant think of it.


like a mental blockage. haf u had that before?


so den i was lying in my bed just now, and stared at the window.
behind it was pitch dark sky with seemingly dropping crystals to enhance the night.
the air was cool, and the sound of the rain was far and sounded it was approaching.


that was when i realised, where my thoughts and expressions were- kept right next to my solitude.

i thought they left me and never return. but in fact, i was the one who kept them there to accumulate dust.

i was involved in gatherings, trips, plannings, shoppings, clubbings, etc. i hardly had time for myself and to observe and analyse wad is gg on ard me. so that was why they crept away.
i think being emotionally involved is the biggest factor that they left.


i felt really handicapped without them.

No comments: