Sunday, December 25, 2005

(not-so) Merry Christmas!


i started off my Christmas eve being too sad about somethings in life..
i woke up due to excessive tears when i was trying to keep my eyes shut n go back to slp..
how merry a christmas can be.....

so i was debating whether i shd bum at hm and enjoy the serenity or shd i just go out to haf fun (without my frens).. i thout, either ways, i'll not feel so merry anyway..
aft much contemplating, i chose the latter.. i'd rather be out probably laughing at some random people on the streets then to be sulking at hm..

sso i had my super-fun-time-Christmas Eve counting down with a stranger that i knew 2 days ago.. but he sure had brought much laughter to my Gloomy Christmas.. with many "inspiring" talks.. greatly appreciated..


oh... and may i add... walking along the streets this Christmas, sure as hell, wasnt so merry.. people, practically strangers just spray white foam to other strangers walking along the streets. half the time we were escaping from these white christmas.


jingles from the cans
makes me want to scam!

No comments: