Sunday, January 01, 2006

My 2005

so wad happened this yr? (oops.. last yr..) hmmm...
i barely remember wad happened in the early part of this yr... my yr seems to start from April..

Jan 1 2005
i sneaked out of my hse at 3 am in the morning... well, for the rest of the year, my life was ADVENTUROUS! i guess the way ur new yr starts really determined how it'll be huh...

den i forgot wad happened..

Major Happening- April 2005
left for Cambodia with a bunch of great peeps (except SOME or sum.. ah.. either way..) all that singing n rides n cooking n wrking.. Ang Kor Wat, rubbish dump, the Killing Field, etc...

i think it was a really great impact.. even when in sch, we cant seem to stop talking abt it.. even during proj, we haf to search for something tt is related. all the experience has definitely widen my horizons. some really life changing experience that I WANT TO undergo again... i feel like that feeling is going to detach.. but i wanna keep by me forever.. and i guess that's the wonders of pictures.. always act as a reminder.

and the best that i got out of it are the frens! the BCs who play a MAJOR ROLE in my life now.. all that chilling n lepak at TCC.. n Green Ground! how can i forget that?! good things never last.. but pls to whoever u r that dictates fate, just let this be the exception.. please.

Education
hmmm.. well... i guess 1 sem covers the ass of the other. my 2nd yr last sem was atrocious! GPA 2.5! like WTF! either i told myself tt i had to wrk hard or was it sth related to the trip, i dunno.. my 3rd yr 1st sem was surprisingly gd.. *i hope i dun jinx myself*

Relationship
bah.. dun talk abt it. nth is in the rite path... thou thru some, i really did learn alot.. and some really cheesy dates..

guy: hey.. do u haf any raisins?
girl: erhmm.. no..
guy: oh.. can i haf the date then?

Friendship
people come people go.. many came but 1 or 2 left...

Finance
hmmm.. well.. not too bad i think. i guess i spend much lesser than the previous yr.. cos aft the trip, i feel like hmm.. wad so great abt looking gd n not feel gd... so less shopping = spend lesser.

Clubbing
hmmm.. only started again recently. much much much lesser than previous yr.. less clubbing = more savings. therefore, inc. in finance.

Health
doing gd this yr.. not too bad.. but i need to burn LOTSA FATS! arrgghh.. all u other high metabolism rate pple just stay out of my sight.

Attitude
i think i improved quite alot in terms of being a person.. rite? or so my feedbacks were. less tempremental, less petty, less disrespectful, less slutty, less bimbotic.. hahaha ..


overall performance: Positive i guess.. hahaha.. well, i do my own evaluation.. so whos there to say anything?!



2006 New Yr's Resolution:
  1. studies! complete the last sem with flying colours n start wrking on SATS and admission to university (local) den we'll see where things are..
  2. stick to my Exercise Plan.. calling out for jogging n sports khaki..
  3. pass Grade 8 Piano Exam with 1 try! PLEASE...
  4. continue to go to other parts of the world- Napal, Tibet, India...
  5. continue with the attitude check.
  6. take things easy.. and everything with a pinch of salt n open mind...

its a yr where i'm not sure wad lies ahead aft my tertiary education... it'll haf to take chance..

No comments: