Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day



ok.. so its a day where roses are over-priced and couples are flooding the streets.


so its a day where i have to stay at home to complete my last project.
which wasnt bad... cos if i were to go out, i'll be having couples slamming in my face with their roses in their hands....


so in order to brighten up my boring little dull day, i decided to cook myself Pasta!
it was yummylicious! bacon, ham, mushroom, red wine, and parsley!


after my sumptous meal, i went back to work.... and decided that i should go out with my frens... so la di da... i went preparing...


as i was half way changing, DING DONG............ my door bell rang...



.....................



...................................





how can a girl not smile to that?

well...... on the other hand, was reading Hype, and i saw this sentence..

Roses are red, Violets are blue, Sugar is sweet and i'd love to shag you..

so... erhmm... im not so sure.........

No comments: