Tuesday, July 03, 2007

AHHHH CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *mucus splats on the screen*

my office is always so cold.. brrrrrrr
everyday i sneeze more than TEN times in here...

and now that all the cats went strolling out, this little mouse here comes out to blog! hehehe..

so funny how my life revolves around Mohammad Sultan.. hah!
did i mention that my work place is at MS? ya.. its at No. 6 Mohammah Sultan..

i've been a frequent of MS since i was 17..
from cheekys to Phunk Bar and then it was O Bar
and now, Dbl O..

did i tell u guys tt my yummylicious birthday cake was also gotten at MS?
ya.. just 2 shophouses away from my current temp job place.. tee hee..

anyway.. i was supposed to be jobless as of yesterday.. but they decided that they are short of manpower and really needed to finish their research soon, so they decided to make me stay for another 2 to 3 days.. YAY!! money come money come!!


okie.. the cats are coming back.. i better go back to work before i become a dead rat!


when the cats are out the mice come out to play!

No comments: