Sunday, September 23, 2007

smiling all the way

i had trouble wiping the smile off my face as i skipped back happily from class..

not only was it the commencement of my Recess Week,
it is also one of the best calls that interrupted my class! hee..

So, in mid-september, wanting to have more things to be included in my resume, and thinking that school will not be THAT bad, i decided to joined CapitaLand Marketing Retail Awards with 2 other team mates.

and then the day to submit proposal arrived.. my team procrastinated for 3 weeks and we finally met up on the night before the submission date to work through the proposal!

Let's just say the night's effort wasnt down the drain....

this competition is held throughout all tertiary institutions in Spore and about 102 teams submitted their proposal.. and guess wad, my team and i arrived in the SHORTLISTED 5 teams among the 102 teams! hee...

the winner of the competition will be having an internship in CapitaLand China! woot! and the 5th team gets $300 CapitaLand voucher for consolation.. so anyhow, i would still have the voucher! heh!!


cant help but to smile from ear to ear

No comments: