Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Lying?? Not Lying!!

Lying? NOT Lying!!

Rite.. so I lied.. but it wasn't really lying.. it's like I dun really mind yet I feel the pinch in me.. and why should I be selfish by stopping my best fren having her own life when im being a sour grape? Anyway this sour grape will roll away one fine day, like how the crush I had on Andre flew off all of a sudden and everything will be fine.. and since everything will be fine, nimzie, juz continue with ur chats n texts and all.. I'm fine.. really.. u dun haf to like worry about me.. you've worried bout me WHEN CLUBBING.. den u had to worry about me AFTER clubbing.. and now back to the REAL WORLD, u dun haf to be worrying bout me.. I'll be fine sweetie.. and I dun mind.. i mean really!! n y muz we even care about this sad ass!?!?!

N talk about being wild, char, u lived up to our dreams ger!! First I couldn't believe you were going to thai behind ur parents back.. n now I cant believe you went to thai and came back! Like OMG!! Hahaha.. missed ur abbreviations.. LT man!! Hahaha.. so anyway, guess u learnt ur lesson.. always prepare a to-bring list.. and always take extra precautions when u r overseas.. there was a Tin Tin Adventure.. now here's the Abbreviation Ass Adventure.. hahaha.. Triple A.. cool!! Haha.. and really thank u sweetie for buying stuff for us even u landed with no money!! Really thank you so much babe!! Muacks!!

Anyway I learnt a valuable lesson in a hard and fast way! oh.. and char learnt her lesson too ya.. haha.. in a hard n fast way too.. anyway, Everyone will fall eventually, but the one who gets back on his/her feet fastest is the winner.. and since everyone make mistakes, that's why erasers are made on top of pencils.. *winks* dun worry bout me girlie.. love u always.. muacks muacks~

No comments: