Monday, August 23, 2004

Y.A.W.N.

la la la la.. it's the time of the day again.. the period where i always gets distracted and come to my laptop.. muahahaha.. anyway.. mid term test starts tmr!!! like Y.A.W.N!! haha.. preparation?? well.. ok la.. wise words from char tt haf to be kept in mind time to time: Study Hard now and Party TWICE as Hard later!!! looking forward to clubbing again.. haha.. but it;s not like i can get out of this prison.. where's my prince charming who is coming to save me out of this eerie tower, battle those disgusting spiders off me and kill that bitchy W.I.T.C.H who is constantly pulling and yanking me silky L.O.N.G lockes... where is the L.O.V.E...... arrrggghhhh... y m i being such a drama queen?? probably i've inherited sandy's imaginative thinking and nimrta's exaggerating-ness and charlotte's abbreviations... muahahahaha ~back to studying~ S.I.G.H

No comments: