Friday, March 24, 2006

Granny


It was a breezy morning and all seems well.
As I walked past my dine place, my Grandma was on her wheelchair having her daily after breakfast read.
Suddenly, her face turned taut, her lips clenched, and her entire body was shaking vigorously.
So I rubbed Axe Oil on her temple and laid her down on bed.
As I stood by the bed to stroke her arms and legs, I realize it's been a long time since I last talked to her. Despite the fact that her stroke affected the mobility of her right body and her speech control, I should be talking to her regularly.

As I called her she opened her eyes slowly, loosening the grim face, and when she saw me she smiled, laughed and stroked my arms.

It reminds me of my younger times...
Where she used to bring my brother and I to tuitions and home from after school activities.
Where she used to cook and buy all the oily and yummy food for us.
Where she was able to walk and talk and laugh.
Where I used to sleep in her arms.




i miss my granny.. sob

No comments: