Monday, September 19, 2005

The Dead Lizard

do you believe in life after death?
have you ever wonder where the spirit of the dead cockroach goes after being slammed by your slippers?
have you wonder where the spirits of the little ants float to after being squashed by the at fat thumb of yours?
well.. i was wondering.. hmmm....

lizards have never looked so harmless before.

one super early morning, like 2 am, i decided to go to the toilet. as i switched on the light, i saw this nicely curled lizard seemingly ready to pounce on some little irritating flies, and i got shock a little as i saw it curled there. i brisked pass it, hopefully it will not come in my direction.

after using the toilet as i return to my room, it was still in that curled up position. and this time, it looked so harmless and pale. for a moment, it looked montionless.

the next day morning, a witness reported saying the lizard body was surrounded my massive amount of ants.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upon hearing the news, that moment i felt so sorry for the lizard!
gee! i felt sorry for that lizard that never fail to scare me by hiding behind the doors everytime i need to go toilet late at night!

and the 2nd thought was, people always believe in life after death. wad bout lizards, ants and cockroaches?

do they get released during the hungry ghost festival too?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I randomly browse blogs on the internet, and I discover your article to be very informational. I' ve already bookmark it on my browser, so that I can view your blog post once more later. Also, I' m wondering whether or not your weblog is open for link trade, as I really need to trade hyperlinks with you. I don' t usually do that, however I hope that we will have a mutual hyperlink exchange. Let me know and have an amazing day!

Anonymous said...

nice to be here.... thanks for share