Thursday, September 08, 2005

Friends

it can be a very superficial thing, or even something that is just for show. but i truely treasure each and every one of my friends. sappy, i know.

but i'm not here to just say a whole lot of things that i dun feel for and just to make myself feel better. neither am i here to show that- there, i've apologise. it's up to you to forgive me. it's not the whole purpose of this entry.

to Charlotte:
Initially, i really didnt know what i've done was wrong. it didnt occur to me that you wanna get away from people, i thought it was just a person. i'm truely sorry and i hope this dun get into the way of our 7 years of friendship.

Besides that, we have been chatting but we havent been talking to one another. I've learnt alot about you from a 3rd party. that's not how i want our friendship to turn out to be. im not saying anyone is at fault for all these to happen. if anyone has got to be blamed, it has to be me, for not taking out my time to get together with you, for not taking the initiative to call, for not understanding you.

but on the other hand, i chose not to do any of these. i dont know wad to say, and i dont know what you guys are saying. i'm lost and i feel that im no longer in the picture.

so whatever i've said, i'm really sorry, and i dont want this to get in between our friendship.

love, KY.

No comments: