Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Halloween Party!


My first EVER in my 21 years of living..

Allow me to digress a little.. speaking of 21 years, I AM FEELING EXTREMELY OLD!

goodness-gracious!

I was just talking to some friends about how we were young, and stupid things that we did in Secondary School which constantly get us into trouble and how they dont even matter now AT ALL.
Like whether viewing a "Gang Fight" would have a black mark in ur testimonial.. or something along that line. the fact is, as you go up the education level, people only ONLY ONLY care about your latest achievements, like what you;ve done in poly/JC/Uni.

Resume being the best Example! who is interested in what you've done in Secondary School? all people care about is ur contributions and achievements in the later part of your life! bah!

And then i got disgusted at how i was afraid i'll be marked down for the rest of my life! which is all just bullshit!


anyway.,.. coming back to what I have started with! YES!!


MY VIRGIN HALLOWEEN PARTY!!!!


and oh yea.. it was hell lot of fun looking at how people dressed up and all..

but the only regretful part was that i wasnt prepared to go for a Halloween Party. My "Costume" wasnt even something that I would say is refreshing and nice..



My head accessory was a present for my 21st birthday! hahaha. and that dress is ermm just some white dressy stuff..


and here are more pictures!



I went with my friend, Joyce, who dressed up as a mamasan! hahaha. with the Chiong Sum and a mole that she drew on herself. which can hardly be seen from here. see the little mole on her left cheek? yup.. thats the one!

Along with us was (from Left to Right) a Slut, the Mamasan, the Angel, and a Witch! and then it was the incomplete family of the not-so-power-rangers! hahahah

and as the lost angel ran into Sadako! who was also in a white dress! geez





and finally found my Priest to calm my nerves! hahahaha

it was all at Plush! we went down to Zouk, only to find the SUPERWHOOPERDUPER Long Queue! so, on that night, Plush was like enjoying the spill-over effects from Zouk.. hahahah

it was quite a good night.. only i was filled with guilt tt i should have spent time studying instead.

but it was great and a fruitful *winks winks* night! hehehe

No comments: