Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Obvious Pattern

Its time for me to multi-task and juggle well!
Everytime after a somewhat perfect date, I would set up this HUGE and ENORMOUS expectations, which promptly blow-up on my little face.

Or so to speak, I tend to put all the devil eggs in one small little basket.

Maybe I should spread it around a little more; date a few people at once, then, I wont feel so disappointed. HAH!

No one should ever fall ino this one-guy-at-a-time pattern. Its too risky. Unless of course, its a relationship, then, that is a different story!

some might say, u'll learn from ur past experiences, and so, when someone similar comes along, you know what to expect from this person.

and then i wondered ....


"are we all victims of conditioned responses, doomed to repeat the same unconscious relationship patterns? or are we all just, in fact, dating the same person over and over again??"

No comments: