Sunday, July 03, 2005

I MISS BANLUNG!

i miss having red sand constantly landing on me.
i miss waking up at 5 and find that the sun is already up and the stunning sunrise greeting me and in the evening aft a whole day's work at IYDP, the sun bids goodbye with a beautiful sunset.
i miss having wood surrounding me. so it wasn't a tough job when i had to touch wood.
i miss the amazing sight of starry nite as i lie down in the middle of the runway and when peter tried to do the debief but no one was on his side.
i miss conversing in Khmer with the locals in the market, shops...
i miss the delicious food and mouth-watering drinks.

i guess thats why we've been putting in effort for things to work out, at the same time enjoying each other's company. cos we find comfort, and bits of Banlung in each of us.

you made my day! :D

No comments: