Thursday, July 07, 2005

yipeeee

presentation is done! woot! once again, it was FANTASTIC! this time round was a bigger scale event, in terms of the audience. like the directors and principal, the Youth Expedition Program people, and frens in the campus. likewise, there were alot who did not turn up either.

so.. wads the highlight this time?? me! I STUMPED ALOT! i felt like a complete fool. standing on the stage alone with the mike in front of me, cards held in my hand, and many pairs of eyes dazed at that nervous block on the stage that forgot her lines. isn't that a wonderful sight?

due to the strategic positioning of the speakers, aft my speech was the dance. so it didnt seem that bad. at least there was a "break".

for people who came, like nim, sera, kenny, the jap-expedition-guy, etc. , good for you! (i was told that this is one of the best post-expedition presentation!) and i really appreciated ur presence. for frens that wasn't able to make it, well.. at least u tried to make urself free, no worries. there are still opportunities for us to present, maybe at the library. and i heard many other forms of communicating channels are coming out. we'll see. THANK YOU to all that made this happen. something that i wanna keep by me for a long time.

let me continue living in this fairytale

No comments: