Thursday, July 14, 2005

Relieved

it's been a long time since i felt so relieved being able to reach home!
the relief that i dont even remember when i return from Cambodia.

the night felt so draggy and seemed to take eternity before the daylight shone.

the deep cut on the sole on my feet felt numb, looking at the bright red blood trickled down, i kind of wanted to test the limits of the amount of blood i can let it run before the wound closes. the red liquid sparkled as it rolled down uncontrollably.

out of the blue, i was hit by a wave of dizzy spell. the surrounding seemed blurred and the noises around seemed to have been put to mute. my head felt heavy and my stomach felt queasy. before my visual got painted white, i quickly sat down at wherever i was.

for the next 2 hours, it seemed to take forever to past.

as i strolled around my estate early this morning, i realised this is not the kind of life i want to lead! such activities are really time consuming and i dont benefit anyhow from it. i want to do something more beneficial, be it to me or to anyone else.

it's amazing how somethings that once occupied most of my time, and i enjoyed doing no longer interests me.

i think i'm definitely NOT a nocturnal creature. i prefer the day.
it is not wise to consume lime juice after drinking

No comments: